Thursday, April 28, 2011

So I had assumed that given the sensitive nature of my current employment that this blog would be off limits. However, I met a jounralist who is a fellow lover of liberty and felt it wise to introduce her to my blog so that we may with greater ease stay in touch. I googled this page and clicked on the primary result and I found my blog was available! Frabjous day, indeed!









The current work of downsizing the hostile organization that I talked about last post is going well. Many men (I dare say that there are literally no women in the competition) have left in a blaze of glory, while others have felt the situation was too precarious and wished their former employers well. Most have gone into agriculture, which is honorable employment, to be sure!



It seems we are doing some good work here. The new arrangements we are making with a third organization seems to be working to our favor in terms of being more inclusive and human friendly.



No comments:

Post a Comment